Motivation in the classroom
- Motivation in the classroom [videorecording] / Teachers Institute of
Continuing Education, Inc.
- Wlodkowski, Raymond J.
- Teachers Institute of Continuing Education, Inc.
- Chicago :
distributed by Encyclopedia Britannica Educational Corp.
; [s.l.] : Universal Dimensions, Inc., c1981.
- Motivation in education.
- Classroom management.
- Successful teaching practices series
- Successful teaching practices
- 1 videocassette (VHS) (28 min.) :
sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 1 discussion guide (2 p.
; 28 cm.)
- "Adult education ;
- Executive producer, Owen Smith ; educational
consultant, Kaye Battista.
- Raymond J.
Wlodkowski of the University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee shares tips with teachers
on how they can maximize the learning in their classroom through motivators.
- LC Card no:
- System ID no:
- Lyndon State College
- CALL NUMBER:
Video 91-76 p.4 -- Videocass -- Available
Click on one the above headings to search automatically for that entry in
Use your web "Back" key/command for previous screen
- Back up to VSC Library
Catalog Search Options